Friday, March 20, 2009

What I've Been Up To











Right now I am on spring break. I made A's in my latest classes and am impatiently waiting for Marine Biology this upcoming semester. I have been trying a few new looks with my hair, but have turned up nadda. I have been trying to get in shape, but some how gained pudge.


Recent Projects and Latest Excursions:

*Decorated my house for Easter and my cat is looking more and more like a white rabbit.

*Cody and I rearranged the furniture and it looks gooood :)

*Sonja and I went to Ikea and I found some snazzy place mats.

*Sonja and I put together a 1000 piece puzzle over during this deployment. I refuse to take it apart.

*Sonja and I drove 2 hours to eat Burger King. It was worth it! We went to Yokota Air base, the biggest base I have ever seen, you could fit 3 Yokosukas in half of Yokota. It was refreshing to finally be in a wide open space. It was so pretty the base is set near a mountain range. We shopped at the BX for almost 4 hours oogling all the new products. It was like a vacation. :)

* And lastly before Cody deployed he built a shelf for all the game systems and computer. We are going to put a computer monitor in the back of the shelf and hook it up to the TV so we can watch our downloaded movies on the big screen :) Can't wait.

1 comment:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Mer,
Thanks for stopping by!
So funny, I thought your cat looked like a bunny too:) so cute!
Londen

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany