Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Farewell to My Free Week

Well spring break was last week. I had a nice time lounging around. I did take a spring break trip, but it doesnt sound as exciting as it really was. Me and my friend Sonya took a 2 hour trip to Burger King on Yokota Airbase. lol
I know it sounds lame, but when you havent had Burger king in almost 2 years plus the shopping was excellent. There was good shopping all the way to the base. Their BX is huge! It was really nice out there too; the base was set in the mountains and there was just so much space to just breathe in. Here in Yokosuka we are packed like sardines! I also spent some of my spring break gardening and finally caught one of those Dive in Movies at the gym. All in all good vacation.
This week I am back to school. I started my Marine Biology course on Tuesday with Dr.Fiedler. I am particularly excited about lab days, we go on field trips! Every Sat. we go some where, 2 weeks we go to a tidal zone, another week a sand marsh, the next an aquarium, and lastly we get to go to one of the biggest seafood markets in the world. I so excited I love animals so I am all giddy about the exspierence. Well it is getting late and need to start my day. Just felt an update was in order.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany