Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy Busy


My latest project, fleur de le boxes. Love em! I threw all Cody's video game controlers in them and they hide all the ugly wires.
Cody is home. I am soooo happy. :) I wish I had more warning. I have NO groceries, and I got the house clean JUST in time. I found out the night before he came home.


I am attempting to sign up for my college classes tonight. I took my English entrance exam and did well. I just need to study hard for my math; I've forgotten ALL of high school.


Tonight, I am going out to celebrate my friend Jennifer's Bday. We are going eat Italian.


This weekend is the Yokosuka Bazaar. I will work all of Sat. and it will be crazy as usual. (I love it!) I plan to shop like a mad women, but probably will not find anything.

Well, need to cook some dinner.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany