Monday, September 29, 2008

A Rough Night


Last night after coming home from work, I flopped down on the couch and tried to watch TV. My cat jumped in my lap smelling very offensively. I pushed him on the floor and realized that something was amiss. He had stepped in his own mess and tracked it all over the house. It was awful. I gave the cat a bath and cleaned house. I emptied the litter box and went to the dumpster at 1am. I stared behind me disgusted, there was a long trail of litter leading to the apartment entrance. I lost half the bag. I was mortified. Thank GOD no one saw me. I ditched my trash and slumped back to my apartment to fetch a broom. I hastily cleaned the mess as best as I could. God was super good to me this morning because when I woke, it was raining. :) Cleaned up all the shame of last night. Well that was my awful night. Off to work again!
ps no transcripts yet and no word on Cody's home date.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany